Maybe you’ve heard some of these phrases before:
- You can catch more flies with honey.
- Kill them with kindness.
- It matters not what others do, you be kind!
- Be kind to others, and others will usually be kind to you.
- You reap what you sow.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.
If you know what they mean, you already know a lot about how to be kind to other people! And, if you’re just not sure what they mean, we’d encourage you to ask your mom or dad. Bet they’ll know!
Of course you can always email us because we’d love to tell you more about being kind! To email us, click here.
Sometimes a Check List is a good thing to have to help remind us what we need to do that day. It can even help us remember ways to be kind to others. If you’d like a Kindness Check List for your week, just click on the link below and you’ll be able to print out your list.